Hi, mate! Are you still making games? Any new project? :) Filipe Alves, here!
A downloadable game for Windows
Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold.
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the 'random level' system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen.
- 100+ Randomly picked levels to play
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
Controller strongly recommended. However if you insist to play on Keyboard, Controls are:
Arrows - Movement
A - Attack
S - Jump
|Genre||Action, Platformer, Role Playing|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Chinese (Traditional)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey Filipe! Yes, i do still make them. Take a look at the twitter (@aGametery), got a Shmup coming up later this year :D
Your website is down, did you stop composing?
Wow! I just saw it! It's looks really nice! Will you give me the honour of writing a couple of tracks for it?
We have a lot to catch up! I had a little baby girl 3 months ago! :D :D :D :D
I still work in music, yes, but now as a part-time job. I'll send you my new site soon. I'm working on a new one, way more simple and free.
Congratulations! I also do have a son , he is 14 Months old. :D
About the tracks, currently there is no idea or plan what to do but lets see :)